Friday 6 May 2016

Crossing The River

Crossing the river

I heard splash! as a twig from one of the highest tree in the forest like a tall tower in a big city.
I heard the rapids swishing and splashing like waves crashing one by one on a windy day.

I saw big black bad eels playing in the ice cold river
I saw the rapids getting faster and faster like a racing car getting faster and faster  every lap it does.

I felt the slimy stone like oil had been poured along the blanket  of stones.
I felt fearful as I stepped upon the first rock I think what would happen if I fell in the river would lechers nibble my toes?

I wonder what would happen if I fell in and a eel bit my foot would it bleed like a never ending waterfall?
I wonder what it would be like on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment